Thursday, October 13, 2011

30 Crafts in 30 Days: Day 25

Today I lead you through a fantastic before and after. Welcome to my living room, aka craft studio. You may recognize many of the colors of my living room as the backdrop for some of my smaller projects. You also may not recognize these colors, since I ‘shop the hell out of these pictures since they’re phone camera and I want them to look as beautiful as possible. This was my living room before tonight. It is terribly messy. There are magazines, yarn, canvasses, paint etc EVERYWHERE. I don’t know what I’m doing with my life that it gets so messy. Oh yeah. I’m doing crafts. Duh :)

image
Since my friend Lindsay is coming into town this weekend to hang out, I thought that I should probably clean it for her. So I spent about 2 hours cleaning it and also did laundry tonight - what an accomplishment!

I feel like this post has turned into one of those “Can you spot the difference?!” game photos. It’s not. Though there is one large decor difference. Can you spot it? You might get a prize. Probably not, though.

image
While cleaning, I watched Glee, The Daily Show, Colbert Report, and Modern Family. My favorite part was on Glee, when Emma Pillsbury told us, “My parents are ginger supremacists.”

1 comment: