Tuesday, October 11, 2011

30 Crafts in 30 Days: Day 22

Today I made a noodle-y dish.
I chopped up half a cabbage. Some might say that it was a lot of cabbage, and I would tend to agree; however, I made 3 servings of this dish so it’s ok that I chopped up that much cabbage.
IMG231 (Small)
I fried half a chopped onion and chili pepper flakes in chili oil. I was feeling in a spicy mood.
IMG232 (Small)
I added the cabbage to the frying onions and added 4 eggs. I cooked them until they were scrambley.
IMG236 (Small)
I poured cooked soba noodles, soy sauce, white vinegar (I know, so lame, but I sorta ran out of rice vinegar, /pretention), and Sriracha sauce (best everrrr) onto the cabbage egg mixture.
IMG239 (Small)
Dinner! Double whammy: I get to do a craft AND have dinner, all in one. I also have lunch and dinner for tomorrow yayy.
IMG240 (Small)
My apartment smells like Sriracha and cabbage. I suppose it could smell worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment