Tuesday, October 4, 2011

30 Crafts in 30 Days: Day 16

I’ve always wanted a vintage Michigan cheerleader uniform. And by cheerleader uniform, I mean basically a maize sweater with a blue block M.
God, I love that block M.
I started out with a plain maize sweat shirt. Hey, check out how not drugged up I look!! And my hair looks incredibly stellar. Modeling career…
IMG145 (Small)
I cut out the block M from an ALL TOGETHER Cavs t-shirt that I had in my stash; I had previously used this t-shirt to cover up my oven mitt. I wonder how many times I’ve traced the block M from my computer screen. I want to say…about 5. (Coincidentally, that’s how many wins we have this year so far!!)
IMG147 (Small)
I pinned the M to my sweatshirt.
IMG148 (Small)
Oh hey, my phone camera sort of took an ok macro picture!
IMG149 (Small)
Love this. Going to wear it to the Michigan @ Northwestern game this weekend in ChicagooOoOooOoo! Need to find tickets.
IMG155 (Small)
I sure hope that no one mistakes me for a cheerleader from the 50s. Or do I?!

No comments:

Post a Comment