Saturday, October 8, 2011

30 Crafts in 30 Days: Day 20

Ok.
I know I’ve been a nut about Michigan crafts recently, but that’s only because I’m obsessed. Not because I feel guilty about anyone anything.
This is the last one. I promise. As you may or may not know, tonight is the first Michigan away game of the season. I wanted this Michigan “throwback” jersey from Under the Lights. However, I hated the stripes on the sleeves, so I decided to forego those.
I started out with some blue jersey material, and traced it into the shape of a shirt.
IMG191 (Small)
Then I cut out another block M that I traced from my computer onto some yellow fabric, and started sewing away.
IMG192 (Small)
TA-DAH! It’s the lazy girl’s t-shirt pattern – no sleeve separation. So it fits a little bit funny, but it’s a jersey! Not an evening gown. I think a Michigan evening gown would be ugly, but don’t tell anyone I said that.
IMG194 (Small)
Go Blue! Beat Northwestern!

No comments:

Post a Comment