Friday, October 7, 2011

30 Crafts in 30 Days: Day 19

    I was trolling on Mindy Kaling’s website, and she posted about these GORGEOUS Ettika bracelets. So I decided to sort of copy them for today’s craft.
I started off with some pink-ish fabric (from my stash), some tan-pink yarn (from my engineering senior design project), and a pink rhinestone bracelet (from some high school dance? maybe).
IMG182 (Small)
I cut the fabric into two strips, cut the yarn into 4 strips, and tied that to the bracelet.
IMG184 (Small)
Then, I braided these together and tied the other end to the bracelet as well. This bracelet was slightly large on me (it fell off if I wore it alone), so braiding it makes it fit perfectly.
IMG186 (Small)
Bracelet in action! I haven’t worn a bracelet in ages but I feel as though this could match almost anything.
IMG187 (Small)
I LOVE me some bling-bling.

1 comment:

  1. zomgggggg cute!!!!!
    Did you read the excerpt from Mindy Kaling's book in Glamour? I mean, in National Geographic?

    ReplyDelete