Saturday, September 3, 2011

30 Crafts in 30 Days: Day 3

When we order pizza at work, Papa John’s gives us about 90 magnets with their contact information. Of course, no one wants 90 magnets (besides me).

IMG_1010 (Small)

I decided to turn these magnets into delightful words for my refrigerator. I also decided to remove the zebra print from my fridge. It totally doesn’t fit in with my glamorous new image. I cut out letters using these magnets, and painted them blue. Then I glitter glued them up like I was Ke$ha.

IMG_0506 (Small)

Don’t they look lovely, splendid, and marvelous?

IMG_1011 (Small)

Here they are, chilling on my fridge (pun intended).

IMG_1014 (Small)

I really want to quote E.T. by Katy Perry right now but I feel like you might judge me. Oh well, I’m doing it anyway. “Your touch, magnetizing, feels like I am floating, leaves my body glowing.” I love that song. 

3 comments:

  1. Nidhi! I love this series of posts you're doing. This magnet idea is brillant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not only an amazing idea (really, why so many magnets???), but i also totally almost shot water out my nose when reading the part about ke$ha. so accurate.

    I have a feeling a lot of these "days" will be done at ishHouse too! :)

    ReplyDelete