Thursday, September 1, 2011

30 Crafts in 30 Days: Day 1

I think I might have tried this before…but for the month of September, I am going to try to do one craft a day. I consider food a craft. :)

To start off, I did a mini poster of Keep Calm and Carry On, a “morale raising” poster distributed in Britain in case of invasion. Ok, honestly, who would invade Britain? Oh! I know! A mass of Twitter-phone yielding looting teenagers.

I painted this on a paper from an encyclopædia article about cheese. Cheese always calms me down when things are going crazy, so I thought it was a fitting background. Especially goat cheese, if any of you are thinking of getting me cheese as a present for no particular reason.

IMG_0948 (Small)

Close up of the crown yields an informative account of certain types of cheeses, should you choose to read it.

IMG_0949 (Small) 

What’s going on in the world today? I wish I knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment