Sunday, September 11, 2011

30 Crafts in 30 Days: Day 11

For my craft today, I decided to make myself a dry erase board to write down my to-do lists.

I started off with this black 11x8 picture frame that I had in my craft cabinet (craftinet?). The glass is a perfect surface for dry erasing.

IMG_1173 (Small)

I used water colors from a $3.95 art kit from Michaels (side note: if you do not have one of these, you need to invest in one. There are markers, crayons, and a bunch of other random art supplies. LOVE IT!)

IMG_1175 (Small)

I put them together  and this is the the loveliness that I got. I love these colors together.

IMG_1176 (Small)

Dry erase board in action! And faux capiz shell chandelier in the reflection in the bottom left!

IMG_1177 (Small)

The phrase “Hey Yo Girl” somehow became the phrase of this weekend. My friend Jon’s friend was at a bachelor party and the guys saw some girls sunbathing. So after watching them for about an hour, he decided to yell “Hey Yo Girl” at them, and I, for some reason, thought this was hilarious. And yes, his team lost again. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment