Wednesday, September 14, 2011

30 Crafts in 30 Days: Day 14

So I have this stupid cardigan that has a necktie on it. The neck tie is ACTUALLY AT MY NECK! What kind of top with bows on it has the bow actually at the neck?! Ok, I guess it kinda looks cute but totally not my style. I like the bows to be a little lower with a v-neck.
IMG_1201 (Small)
Here I am wearing the top with the bow untied. Check out my new bangs!
IMG_1202 (Small)
I removed the bow ribbon from the front of the cardigan.
IMG_1203 (Small)
Look how beautiful it looks with the front ribbon cut off! Ok, it still looks pretty ugly.
IMG_1204 (Small)
I re-sewed the ribbon down to make this cardi into sort of a v-neck. Something I’d actually wear! Look how comically large my hand is in comparison to the rest of me!
IMG_1206 (Small)
Ok, so this craft is pretty lame, but this needed to be done. And isn’t that the point of 30 Crafts in 30 Days? To finish what you started?

4 comments:

  1. where did you get this adorable cardigan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't mean to delete before haha, I just wanted to get a follow-up email to answer, woops

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I got it from Kohl's? IDK, my mother bought it for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Before reminded me of Mad Men which I'm watching now :P

    ReplyDelete