Sunday, September 11, 2011

30 Crafts in 30 Days: Day 10

Those of you that have been following my 30 in 30 quest may have noticed that I didn’t post yesterday. It’s not because I didn’t make a craft (ok, I didn’t). I went to the Michigan v Notre Dame football game yesterday. Instant classic. Go BLUE!

ANYWAY, because I want to actually do 30 crafts in 30 days, I’m going to do a double posting today.

I had a lovely Friday night hanging out with some friends and for some reason or another, my camera is not longer fully functional. Someone took it and broke it. Then they told me they would buy me a new camera but I forgot who it was :(

Anyway, this craft is half lame – I’ve been obsessed with these vintage-y camera prints recently and really wanted to know how to use GIMP to manipulate a photo to look like that.

I wanted to use this as my facebook profile pic. It’s a picture from Friday night of me and my bff Tara. So it looks kind of lame but I was all I WANT THIS TO BE MY NEW PROFILE PICTURE OMG.

IMG_1141 (Small)

So I googled “How to make pictures look vintage using GIMP” and since there is apparently a youtube video for everything, I found one that would show me how to switch up my photo.

retro nidhi tara (Small)

Hey – what’s black and white and brown all over? Me and Tara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment