Monday, April 11, 2011

I went to Australia last November: Day 3 Part 2

After my cappuccino break, I decided to visit the Ian Potter Centre of the National Gallery of Victoria. This is the part of the National Gallery that has all the Australian Art. Check out how awesome the outside of this building looks! There were so many odd angles.

215_2780 (Small)

They had a cool fashion exhibit, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

215_2788 (Small)

I saw this piece of art and immediately started working on my plan for the zombie apocalypse :(

 215_2794 (Small)

After the museum, I met up with KT to visit the Royal Botanical Gardens. She looks so beautiful with all the lush greenery behind her.

215_2829 (Small)

These were cool. I want them for my front yard. Also, I don’t own a front yard, is that going to be a problem?

215_2835 (Small)

We then pranced around on the Sidney Myer music bowl amphitheatre as if we were the Jonas Brothers. Here is an awesome and totally flattering shot of me doing a cartwheel.

DSCN8093 (Small)

Katie wanted an equally awesome and totally flattering shot of herself doing a cartwheel, so I obliged her request.

DSCN8099 (Small)

After walking around the gardens some more, we decided to go to St Kilda again to meet up with Katie’s friend Tab and her brothers. Katie knows Tab through her friend Janie, who was her bff growing up. Janie met Tab’s brother Damien on an airplane and they’re getting married this year!! This is Katie, me and Tab.

DSCN8132 (Small)

Oh my gosh. When we were walking around on St Kilda beach, a bunch of tourists who did not speak much English were crowding around us and making us take pictures with them.

DSCN8134 (Small)

Total chaos. Not really sure what was happening!

DSCN8135 (Small)

I think this is approximately the time that I made up the phrase “Girl, you cray cray” because, believe me, this was cray cray.

1 comment:

  1. I love that statue. I would like to drape ratty clothes over it.

    ReplyDelete