Monday, April 4, 2011

Business Card Tricks

Recently (ok, like a year ago) we received new business cards at work due to a minor change in our company name. So I had 500 business cards with minorly obsolete information on them. I had thought for a while that I wanted to do some sort of art project with them, but inspiration didn’t hit me until Tuesday, when I was at home with a fever.

I used my awesome $3.99 Kids Art Set that I’ve had since I was much more than a kid, maybe even a teenager, to create these tiny art pieces. I used the crayons for simple drawing, and then painted with watercolor on top of it. They’re all hanging in my cubicle right now.

215_4407 (Small) 215_4403 (Small)215_4402 (Small) 215_4404 (Small)

The entire gallery wall.

215_4409 (Small)

If you want one, leave a comment on this post and I’ll make one for you! If I don't know how to contact you, make sure to leave some way that I can contact you to mail them.

They are roughly the size of business cards :)

6 comments: