Friday, April 8, 2011

Corrugate my Can

I keep my makeup in a soup can. That should tell you how important makeup is to me. I usually wear approximately none of it every day because I have perfectly beautiful skin and also I am really lazy.

Wow. It does look really lame. A soup can? Really?!? Self, you couldn’t have used a beer glass or similar?

215_4482 (Small)

I covered it with corrugated cardboard that I received as packaging material for something. I slapped on a layer of glue, and carefully positioned the cardboard. Then I clutched it for a few minutes while it tackified just in case the glue didn’t want to hold quite yet.

215_4485 (Small)

This 5 minute redo makes it look much better on my dresser. Yay for soup cans.  They make soup-er makeup holders! Ha. Ha. Ha.

215_4488 (Small)

No comments:

Post a Comment