Thursday, July 29, 2010

I get a Grishma!

My Grishma came here last-last weekend, and since her birthday was at the beginning of the month, of course I had to get her a present! (And several hundred people asked me what a Grishma is. Grishma is summer!)

The box that the first part of her present came in, smartly wrapped. I got the ribbon from a now-defunct :( flower shop in Ohio City.

215_1124

I made her name out of a free fridge magnet that I got. The magnet may or may not have originally had LeBron’s face on it…CUT UP!

215_1110

I quilled the first letter of her first name (g, in case you couldn’t tell) onto a mini board. I gleaned that she likes lowercase letters through a gchat conversation one day :)

215_1120

We took a trip to the Art Museum, where Grish tried to wake up a sleeping faun. 

215_1177

Grishma pondered over an American landscape. “But what does it mean?” she kept asking.

215_1178

There was my knight in shining armor…trying to slay me, as per usual. You already have my heart!

215_1180

Grishma pondered emulating The Thinker. Fortunately for her, her pondering resulted in emulation.

215_1188

We stuck our feet in the really warm fountain on Case campus. We weren’t sure if we were allowed to put our feet in, but many a police officer passed by us with nary a word.

215_1199

For Saturday dinner, we decided on artichoke heart calzones. We made the crust from scratch and the sauce from semi-scratch.

215_1205

So delicious :) LOVE!

215_1209

What a wonderful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment