Monday, July 19, 2010

10 Days in New York, part 2

The second part of my trip to New York involved leadership training for work approximately 1 hour north of the city. As soon as I got to the campus, I immediately felt calm. The ambiance of  campus was completely opposite of what I felt in New York City. I felt like I was rushed every second of every day in the city, even though I didn’t really have anywhere to be. But at Crotonville, the nature sucked me in :)

This tree is the most action I’ve gotten in months. I always like to take the tree-hugger picture. Because, well, I love trees. And they are just so darned comfy to hug!

215_0785

I don’t know what this is, but apparently I took a picture of it.

215_0789

This is the white house, where they have a bar, pool, and assorted games. Secretly, though, it’s not so white. It’s more yellow in tone.

215_0791

This tree is GORGEOUS!

215_0792

This is the banana boat that we so aptly named during class.

215_0809

Being the Lighting geeks that we are, we noticed that the fluorescent lamps in the classroom were two different colors! Pinkish and blueish. Thank you, camera, for catching this anomaly.

215_0820

Some panoramic views of campus OR how Nidhi learned to play with the panoramic settings on her camera.

215_0825 215_0826

Another lighting anomaly. Oh, does the horror never end??

215_0830 

Crotonville is an incredible place. I can only hope that one day, I will return.

No comments:

Post a Comment