Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cleveland at Night

We do touristy things only when our friends come to visit.

I took some pictures of Cleveland at night. Even though I have an amazing view from my current (soon to be old) apartment, I’ve never really “explored” the area at night.

Here are the pictures. Would you believe that they’re untouched? I definitely would.

The old, decrepit, currently-in-need-of-repairs-and-consequently-very-loud-in-the-morning red bridge juxtaposed with the Superior bridge.

215_1131

Downtown viewed from my Viaduct.

215_1132

Superior Bridge

215_1136

The powerhouse. I love the lighting on it at night.

 215_1138 

Browns stadium as seen from our fabulous parking spot.

215_1155

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

215_1158

View from the grassy knoll between the Science Center and Rock Hall.

215_1161

Some gross garbage just sitting around in the Lake.

215_1166

And thus ends my picture story. I’m leaving downtown for the eastside in 2 days. No more nights gallivanting around downtown Cleveland (not that this happens often…or ever, really).

No comments:

Post a Comment