Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Creep Sauce? Look it up!

I often use UrbanDictionary when I am perusing certain websites (such as Facebook and LiveJournal) and people use internet lingo that I haven't heard. And sometimes they say really dirty things that I get grossed out when I look up the word. Unfortunately, when I look up something and find out what it means, I can't un-look it up. Life is hard.

So yesterday, I learned about "creep sauce" and have been using it ever since. (Ok, so I think I used it in my GChat status for about five minutes.) (Oh yeah, "creep sauce" means "A creepy person, usually male.")

Today, I was talking with my friend G, and she looked me up! Of course, the only things about my name are wonderful and true, like "the epitome of glamour; a true rare TREASURE to the world; symbolizing perfection" and "a pig (derived from pig latin)" (yeah, wtf, but the example was about eating, which is about half of my life).

Of course, I used this opportunity to look her name up. I'm pretty sure that it means summer, but I got the shock of my life when I UrbanDcitionaryied it!! Check it:

"First, you get into a dentist chair. Then you strap yourself in. Your significant other/random hookup comes from behind and pours mountain dew over your chest. Once it is dry and sticky from the dew, your lover licks off your chest till its no longer sticky, but whats the point? It'll be sticky again anyway.
Once your chest is cleaned off, your lover gives you a lap dance and clucks like a chicken. Then you repeat John 3:16 till you are "enlightened"
This is how priests get 'taken care of' at a brothel."

UrbanDictionary is the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment