Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Vote on Smokefree House Bill 4341: Smoke-free environments are vital to the Michigan Economy

On this website, we can send letters to legislative people about how we feel on the smoke free Michigan issue. This is what I sent.

--
I'm originally from Michigan, but I had the opportunity to live in Cleveland, OH this past summer. When I visited the restaurants and bars, I noticed a drastic change in the way that I felt.

No, they don't serve better food or drink. They are smoke-free! I never had a temporary cough from all the smoke. I'm allergic to smoke and get headaches from inhaling it. I suppose not going out could be one solution to this problem, but should we really deny Michigan's economy MY support? Face it: I spend a lot of money at restaurants and bars. If I stopped going out, Michigan would be in much worse shape than it is now.

Bars don't need to be smoky. Please help save Michigan's economy by doing the right thing.
--

I googled it, and there are tonnes of people who are against this bill! Secondhand smoke is soo unhealthy! If Michigan were smokefree, I seriously doubt that people would stop going out.

What are we waiting for? Even OHIO is smoke free. Bitch please.

No comments:

Post a Comment