Monday, March 2, 2009

Love Letters

So, I finally organized/cleaned/vacuumed my room. It took me about three weeks but I can finally see the floor (and the surfaces, walls, etc.) I always love organizing my room because I get to find all the things I thought I'd lost (I always find money, too).

As I was going through my desk drawers, I discovered that I used to have a system in organizing my desk drawer. Well, it wasn't actually a system so much as I stored all my stationary in the 2nd drawer and piled anything else semi-resembling office supplies into the first and third drawers. I soon forgot my system and piled even more stuff onto my stationary.

(The reason that I have way too many things resembling office supplies is due to engineering career fairs. Really. I have 5 billion pens, hi-liters, toys all emblazoned with a company logo.)

My excessive amounts of stationary and gorgeous inked pens (and newly organized stationary drawer, see below) inspired a project: Love letters for my friends!


I posted a call for addresses on my GChat, AIM and Facebook statuses, and received an overwhelming response. Who doesn't love getting love letters? (Actually, I've never gotten one, but if you feel the need to write me one, I'd do a cartwheel)

I love love letters :) I'm on the first one right now...

3 comments:

  1. omg. you and i have the same bedroom furniture set. i'm not joking. i had the dresser with the hutch, the desk, and the twin bed. and i think in that color too. my sister had the same set but in the lighter color that looked like it'd been sort of white-washed.

    moral of the story: we are hand twins AND bedroom furniture twins. oh cept i think my parents are trying to sell mine now. oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, i gave you the stationery in the bottom right corner of your drawer as a goodie-bag from one of my birthdays.

    ReplyDelete