Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Full Keyboard!

My family has recently come into some new electronic items. Our family computer just broke (not my doing, I use a different computer) so we just received a new computer in the mail. My dad decided to buy a Blackberry Pearl, and my brother just got a Samsung Gravity.

Yes. My brother got a new phone. You might wonder why I'm so confounded that he got a new phone, but never fear, explanation is imminent.

The first phone my brother had was a really old Samsung phone (no camera, black and white frontscreen). It was extremely small and fit in pants pockets with little to no notice by the user. My brother didn't notice it enough to remove it from his pocket before he washed his jeans. Miraculously, it survived the washing machine and the dryer!

This phone was also the same phone my brother took to Cedar Point, where it fell out of his pocket when he was on one of the rides. So of course, he got off the ride and realized his phone is missing. He came home and promptly ordered another phone. But then, someone mailed this phone back! Oh well. Two phones!

(Side note: during this intermediate phone missing time, my brother borrowed my mom's pretty pink Motorola Razr, which he promptly lost. We haven't found it since.)

The second phone was the one that my brother decided that he would smash his pocket full-o'phone into our stairway banister. And thus, he cracked the screen. Good job little brother! Because of this (and because our contract said he could get a new phone at this time), he got a new phone. It was a pretty phone, with a camera and everything. A couple of weeks upon receiving this phone, he manages to throw it into a pool. This time, his phone didn't survive the watery depths and he had to transfer phones to another type of really old Samsung phone.

This old Samsung phone is the phone he has been using until he got this new Gravity phone. It has approximately 13 scratches on the front. Oh yeah, and it has a nice melted indentation on the top of the phone where he got mad one day and melted it on a pan on the stove. (???)

Congratulations on your new phone, little brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment