Sunday, March 8, 2009

Connecting the Dots

I've heard that many people go through puberty twice in their lives. I'm pretty sure that I am one of these people, judging from my recent bout of pimples. Today, like every Sunday, I was doing my hair and makeup and taking pictures of myself for my future modeling career (I'd call my style less Heidi Klum and more Zoolander).

Anyway, I discovered a horrifying/amazing/mathematical positioning of my pimples.


Can you see it?? Here, I've made a mathematical diagram that further explains the mysterious Pimple Placement.



WHY IN THE WORLD ARE MY PIMPLES GROWING IN A TRIANGLE? It's a mathematical conspiracy. I would measure the angles of my pimples to further analyze the numbers, but I lost my protractor in the Great Mess of 2007.

The triangle ALMOST looks Isoceles, but it is actually Scalene! (I'm not sure because I lost my protractor)

I need to get rid of these before my Prom next Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Any three points determine a triangle, honey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not if they're colinear, smartass...

    ReplyDelete