Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I have waaay too much school spirit. And that's a good thing!

Organizing my room also led to organizing of my craft shelves (2) and craft boxes (2). I discovered I had a bunch of shiny stud things, which led me to stud some items in the vein of bedazzling! (Although I don't have a Bedazzler, I really wish I did. Kidding! But only kind of.)

First, I had this old SHPE handheld mirror that was really reflective! So I decorated it. The inspiration for this is either the Sun, the Aztec/Mayan calendars, or leftover materials. You decide.



I also had this picture holder from my Toyota Tech Center days (although I can't figure out why you would ever give a picture holder to your interns...)


See, too much school spirit. Go Blue!

If you really want to buy these things, let me know and I will sell you them. Bwahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment