Monday, March 7, 2011

A Sticky Situation

I was getting many questions from my visitors about why I had a stick glued to a piece of wood hanging up in my bathroom. I initially had it there because it made my bathroom look more like an outhouse, but as of late, I’ve decided I don’t want my bathroom to look like outhouse.

A stick glued to a piece of eco-friendly stained wood is silly. But, if there are leaves painted on it, it’s perfect bathroom decor. Actually, it would go with much of the decor in my apartment, not just the bathroom.

215_4188 (Small)

If you look very closely, the white leaves are the ones that are still attached to the branches, while the gray leaves are the ones that are falling/have fallen off.

215_4189 (Small)

I love the dimensional aspect of this design.

No comments:

Post a Comment