Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Little Black Dress and a Complementary Headband

I needed a new little black dress for no apparent reason, but this one was too little. Ok, I may have hacked off the bottom so I could do this particular refashion, but like I really liked that joke!!

215_0306 (Small)

Luckily I had this really old skirt. I took the lace bottom off the skirt and sewed it to the bottom of the dress.

215_0307 (Small)

I love it. It fits incredibly well. And my gorgeous new black pumps are so fun! I just got them in Florida. Too bad I don’t have anywhere to wear this dress in the near future :( Anyone want to go to a fancy dinner?

215_4153 (Small)

I also made this headband out of pearl string and gold cording. It’s twisted up and beautiful. I love a fancy headband.

215_4156 (Small)

Fancy.

215_4159 (Small)

No comments:

Post a Comment