Monday, November 5, 2012

Bejeweled Shoes

Now that it’s practically Christmas (just kidding guys, too soon I know), I have been seeing sparkly stuff everywhere. And sparkles are definitely my favorite part of the holiday season. I go on pinterest and it’s like Edward Cullen threw up over the entire page because there’s glitter EVERYWHERE. And if I had to pick a team, I would be Team Edward because I would never have to buy body glitter again, not that I buy body glitter now.

Anyway. I had these stupid black flats that were not glittery enough. Ke$ha does not approve. Is she still relevant? So I took off the stupid bow (that you can barely see in the picture) with my seam ripper (everyone should own one, they make removing labels from clothes much less likely to rip your sweater a new one).

DSCN1374 (Small)

I had some jewels that I bought for a headband project then had an overabundance left over, so I thought, “WELL MAYBE I WILL GLUE THESE TO MY SHOES!”

DSCN1375 (Small)

Too much bling? No such thing.

DSCN1376 (Small)DSCN1379 (Small)

E6000 is the best glue ever. Fun story: my friend Ali had to use some sort of glue similar to E6000 in Architecture School, and her professor said, “A WOMAN OF CHILD-BEARING AGE SHOULDN’T BE USING E6000!” And Ali freaked out because she was 19. It’s 16 and Pregnant, not 19 and Pregnant. Geez.

1 comment: