Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Zebra Bejeweled Shoes

So gluing jewels to shoes is really easy. AND SPARKLEY THINGS MAKE LIFE JUST SO MUCH BETTER, THAT IS EXACTLY WHY BELLA CHOSE EDWARD. PLUS HE IS RICH.

I bought these zebra shoes from payless last week, and WHY THE FUCK WOULD THESE BE DESIGNED WITH ORANGE TO COMPLEMENT BLACK AND WHITE, IT IS NOT HALLOWEEN FUCKING YEAR-ROUND.

DSCN1380 (Small)

I took off the bow, painted the orange accent lining black, and glued some green jewels to it.

DSCN1381 (Small)

Pictures of my feet look weird.

DSCN1385 (Small)

REMEMBER, TODAY IS ELECTION DAY! GO VOTE! THIS IS A POLITILLAMA.

image 

I SUPPOSE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POST, A POLITIZEBRA WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE APPROPRIATE BUT I DON’T LIKE ZEBRAS AS MUCH AS I LIKE LLAMAS.

2 comments:

  1. How cute!! I often find that I hate the unnecessary bows on shoes this is so easy to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. even for your standards, the amount of caps in the post seems a bit more than the ordinary lol. cute politillama :)

    ReplyDelete