Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pink Damask Paper Shoe-Box

I love boxes, so I collect shoe-boxes. You can put basically anything in them and it’s amazing. This also means that the more shoes I get, the more boxes I get. So you know I have too many shoe-boxes.

DSCN1406 (Small)

I covered the shoe-box in the same pink Damask paper I used to make the Wedding Card in the previous post.

DSCN1408 (Small)

For the top, I wanted something different. Also, I didn’t have paper wide enough for covering the entire top without having a seam, and we all know that seams are terrible, so I instead covered it with white scratch paper and then added a “ribbon” type thing going down the center.

DSCN1407 (Small)

I like that it’s not one big Damask-y mess, and instead has the element of surprise! And by element of surprise, I meant something totally different probably.

DSCN1409 (Small)

I should acquire more stuff so that I can store it in my shoe-boxes! Just kidding. Fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment