Saturday, May 14, 2011

I felt so very French

My friend Mira was in town this weekend, and she and I went to Le Petit Triangle in Ohio City for a late lunch. We initially sat outside on their red bistro tables facing a church, but as soon as we heard the crackle of thunder, we scurried inside.

I ordered a crêpe with spinach, tomato and chèvre and an olive tapenade. It was the best crêpe I had ever eaten.

IMG_0057 (Small)

Here is Mira and her crêpe, but I forgot all the ingredients. JUST KIDDING! I ate half, so I know that it was filled with scrambled eggs, ‘shrooms and Roquefort sauce. Ok I definitely looked up the menu because I forgot that it had ‘shrooms and Roquefort.

IMG_0058 (Small)

Then we made the amazing and not at all terrible decision to order dessert. We made the heart-wrenching decision to drink Dark French Hot Chocolate instead of mimosas.

IMG_0060 (Small)

We shared a dessert crêpe filled with Nutella and strawberries. Oh my gosh. I was so full after eating this. But I would eat it all again!

IMG_0061 (Small)

The ambience of this restaurant made me feel like I wasn’t in Cleveland – the view of an old church, the awning, the fenced in patio area all felt how I imagine being French to feel like. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. It all looks so geniale! I would love to come dine avec vous! J'aime bien les crepes avec nutella et framboises!!!


    Bisous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum it was so good! Yay for a weekend of delicious food! Plus we were super fancy the whole time...

    ReplyDelete