Sunday, October 31, 2010

I did it all for the Snooki! Are you Psyche-d?

Halloween is my favorite holiday. I get to dress up like something completely random (usually pop-culture related) and no one can judge me for it. Well, I guess I can be judged, but that is a moot point.

On Friday night, I went to a party dressed as Snooki. My hair definitely was not high enough (I used a Bumpit knockoff), and I was definitely not orange enough.

215_2217

Luckily, the orange part can be helped with a little bit of photoshopping. Hahaha. Way too much tanner.

snooki copy

I met some cool people on Friday, like the Queen and King of Hearts (before she offed with someone’s head).

215_2209

Bud Light Golden Wheat?! (Not gonna lie,  I thought it was Summer Wheat and had to Google it to make sure.)

215_2211

Luigi and a Greek Goddess. Yeah, that’s right, the Greek Goddess is totally a character in SuperMario and Luigi shows up in a lot of Greek mythology.

215_2213

You know you work in Lighting when…two enginerds show up wearing lighting related costume. Here are Lite-Brite and Tony Stark with a really awesome ‘stache. Yeah, you totally can’t tell it’s falling off :)

215_2215

We took this picture mainly to show how much my slippers matched Cinderella’s dress. Cinde-Snooki?!

215_2227

Hey, 6 mo pregnant Snooki!

215_2224

The parts of my Edison class that showed up. Snooki (who angrily wanted smoosh smoosh or something), Rick Vaughn (not Rick James, bitch!) and Luigi (who was daydreaming, apparently, because his eyes are not open in this pic).

215_2234

On Saturday, I decided to dress up as a character from my favorite myth: Psyche from Cupid and Psyche. Amazingly, this outfit almost exactly correlated to a painting at the Cleveland Museum of Art whose name escapes me at this moment. Can you see the resemblance?

215_2246

So the colors are slightly opposite, but at least the zombie-ing isn’t.

215_2089        

Apparently I did some My Little Slutty Pony coloring. This reminds me of the Lady Gaga concert, where she sees her twister and asks if it’s a slutty unicorn. 
 215_2242  
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment