Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

In honor of working with the General for a year, I threw an anniversary party for my Edison Class.

The morning after, I found two of these in my sink. I thought everyone stopped shotgunning once they turned 21. Just kidding. I have shotgunned a beer exactly 0 times. Gross.

215_2160

I found this on my coffee table. I think someone was trying to do paper napkin heat transfer and the argument got “heated” hahaha. This is what happens when you invite engineers to a party.

215_2159

My favorite picture of my Edison class is this one that was taken at the Class of 2010’s graduation dinner. We all look really !good (not that you can tell from this picture-in-picture). But the brown frame was totally clashing with the black border…

215_2164

I fixed it! I used gray paint, mod podge, and aluminium foil to fix it. I like this technique. It only took me a viewing of The Ugly Truth to do this. I can’t believe I watched that movie. Twice.

215_2173

Happy World Lighting Appreciation Day!

1 comment: