Sunday, October 10, 2010

Procrastination Decor

I have a heat transfer homework due on Tuesday, so of course I’m refining some decor elements of my apartment instead.

The wall above my toilet was so empty, so I glued a branch that I found outside my apartment to the piece of wood that I stained earlier. It looks so nice! It totally makes my bathroom feel more like an outhouse.

215_2129 

The rack that I stained recently (but failed to post before/after pictures on the blog) is now hanging on my wall! The last time I was in India (Jan. ‘09), I received a very large amount of thread from my cousin who owns a clothing shop. I don’t think I’ll ever have to buy thread again. Also, I don’t know how I ended up with 4 spools of Maize :)

215_2130

The top of my microwave was begging for something more. I placed a piece of wood on it, as well as three vases, some cork, a candle, and my recipe book. So romantic. I wouldn’t mind a candlelit dinner soon.

215_2131

Back to homework :(

No comments:

Post a Comment