Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cedar Point and a Lovely Song

I went to Cedar Point yesterday (with a friend from Seattle who flew in specifically for Cedar Point!) for HalloWeekends. (Wooo spoooky!) We rode a bunch of rides and walked through a bunch of haunted houses unscaredly.

Apparently, there was a car that fell off Gemini and some guy named Brian had been standing over it (decomposing) for years.

215_2176

The Mean Streak was closed. That stunk.

215_2181

I got an awesome shot of one of the Wicked Twister trains going up the spiral. Roller coasters are such a feat of engineering. It always amazes me.

215_2186

And now, in honor of a no-loss Saturday (so we had a bye week!), here is The Victors, playground percussionist style.

Things that I did today instead of homework:
1. Learned to play the violin beginning parts of Alejandro and Telephone
2. Attempted to learn to play the violin beginning of Sweet Talkin' Woman because we love violin on top of guitar (but subsequently realized I am not very good)
3. Made lentil soup AND egg drop soup for dinner guests that I did not invite
4. Decorated my fridge with zebra stripes (coming soon to a blogpost near you!)
It's a good thing it's not due until Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment