Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Kindle Cover

I’ve had a Kindle fire for about a year now, and it has come to my attention that jamming it into my purse is probably not the best way to keep it working forever.

There are all these leather iPhone cases that you can just slip your phone into, so I decided to make something similar for my Kindle.

I had this yellow faux leather that I bought ages ago for some abandoned project or another and some hot pink cotton fabric I decided to use as the liner.

DSCN1304 (Small)

I cut the faux leather top into the shape I wanted and sewed the top seam (with hot pink thread) to the pink fabric.

DSCN1305 (Small) DSCN1306 (Small)

Then, I sewed around the edges and stuffed my Kindle fire inside.

DSCN1317 (Small) DSCN1318 (Small) DSCN1319 (Small)

Yup. Really confused.

1 comment:

  1. omg this is awesome! do you have any more material left?! can you make me one?!

    ReplyDelete