Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cobalt Blue Purse Re-Do

I was at Value World a couple of weeks ago and snatched this purse because I loved the color. Cobalt blue! The strap was totally buggin! And the bow? As if! I’m watching Clueless right now…it’s on Netflix instant.

DSCN1323 (Small)

When I removed the bow, there were holes punctured in the  blueness! NO! What to do??

DSCN1324 (Small)

I went through my pin collection and also acquired a purse chain thing. Which pin will we use to cover the offending holes? (Hint: It’s the middle one.)

DSCN1320 (Small)DSCN1325 (Small)

Then, I took off the strap. It had lots of bends in it that just made the purse look cheap.

DSCN1327 (Small)

I mean clearly this purse shouldn’t look cheap; it’s made of real leather! Jk where would they find a blue cow to make blue leather? Also I’m not really clear what leather is made of.

DSCN1328 (Small)

Ta-dah! It is so cute and the perfect size to put all my stuff in.

DSCN1329 (Small)

But I still had this offensive bow! And everyone knows that bows belong in hair. So I dotted a bead of glue on here and wrapped the center with the maize faux-snakeskin pleather and attached that to a hair-tie.

DSCN1331 (Small)

I tried to do a ponytail but it was really hard to take a picture. So here you go. GAME DAY HAIRBOW! I think this bow might be upside down but I didn’t feel like taking another picture.

DSCN1335 (Small)

I am in love with this purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment