Monday, September 17, 2012

Bookish-Covered Box or A Study in How to Hide Your Cords

I’m probably the messiest person I know, but I needed to hide all the cords from my wireless router etc. I got these awesome heavy-duty cardboard boxes that we used at work to collect cans at work for Harvest for Hunger.

DSCN1292 (Small)

I cut out the handles so that I could put the cords through it. It still looks totally normal once the lid is on.

DSCN1293 (Small)

I covered the box in encyclopedia pages, like I cover everything. I feel like encyclopedia paper is like makeup for me. I use it to hide imperfections in all my crafts.

DSCN1294 (Small)

So here is the box in action! Looks inconspicuous, right?

DSCN1297 (Small)DSCN1302 (Small)

BUT WHEN YOU OPEN IT! You see a mess. This is kind of indicative of how all people are. We are all messy but we try to hide it.

DSCN1298 (Small)

But now I’m getting deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment