Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Very Smutty Birthday Card

I have a friend turning 25 this weekend, so I made a gorgeous birthday and slightly smutty card for him.

It’s a card using my manila folder method. I cut out a shape of a birthday card, and found some holiday sparkle in one of my magazines. I think it was an article highlighting how to have sexy fingernails. I always thought sexy fingernails were ones that had been trimmed and had little to no dirt underneath them.

DSCN0314 (Small)

See? Slightly smutty.

DSCN0315 (Small)

The envelope for this card was made using a Cosmopolitan photoshoot highlighting clothes that can apparently get you into dangerously sexy situations. Cut it up to this shape, and fold and glue!

DSCN0318 (Small)DSCN0321 (Small)DSCN0319 (Small)

I actually secretly kind of liked this Cosmo photoshoot and definitely used it to add to the smuttiness of the card. Best 25th birthday ever, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment