Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pillow Talk

My co-worker has a knack for winning awesome merch at work. Check out this sweet men’s size “M” button-up with a “Institute of Light” decal embroidered right above a buttoned pocket. It fit her “incredibly well” but we decided that it should have a different life.

215_1980

It will be so nice for her to have this at work for naptime. Not only is it comfortable, it’s completely work-appropriate.

215_1982

I also quilled this recently and am posting it today in honor of the football game against UMass. My dad did his PhD at UMass and when I told him that Michigan was playing them today, his response was, “UMass has a football team??”

215_1985 
Go Blue! 

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! A jacket pillowcase. Such a very nice piece. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r an artist. what r u doing at GE? M looks awesome. pillow is great too.

    ReplyDelete