Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Monster Ball Part II

The show opened with a dressed-up Lady Gaga (duh, when is she not dressed up?) prancing around with her friends waiting to go to the Monster Ball in the strange city of Detroit.

IMG_2923

Sometimes, a Disco Stick is a necessary thing to have to get ahead in the world.

IMG_2998

A living room somewhere is begging for the redecoration of this set.

IMG_3052

The end of Boys, Boys, Boys. What a clear, non-blurry picture!

IMG_3223

Lady Gaga found a Detroit Unicorn. Or sparkling chandelier. I really liked the music during it.

So I was dancing during Telephone, and I continued to dance as I started videotaping. I was hoping that BeyoncĂ© would be there since the Jay-Z Eminem concert was the night before (Lady Gaga kept making references to it) but she wasn’t! I guess she doesn’t follow her hubby around.

This is Amanda with some 15-year-old girl wearing underwear and caution tape.

IMG_3246

When we were outside waiting to leave the parking lot, several Lady Gagas were outside in the parking lot dancing to Lady Gaga music.

Amanda and I are doing the Thriller claws. I’m not sure why everyone at the Lady Gaga concert insists on doing the Thriller claws.

IMG_3248

“You are so dying to dance!” These dancers started blocking my view.

They were blocking my view of the aforementioned guy…and some random girl who jumped on the car roof he was dancing on and started grinding up against him. Only at a Gaga concert?

IMG_3251

I have this theory about Lady Gaga. I think she has a secret normal life where she is a down-to-earth girl where she does not require the audience to clap so she doesn’t die Tinkerbellesquely. She probably walks around with dark brown hair and wears normal clothes and gets addressed by, “Stefani.”  Sort of like Hannah Montana. But that’s just a theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment