Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pictures that belong in this post

You know life’s good when you’re at a bar that has skee-ball and you accidentally start singing along to Justin Bieber’s “Somebody to Love”

Victoria was back in Cleveland for a weekend, and I was excited that I got to see her. I haven’t been out downtown since approximately January (even though I lived there) and now I know why.

215_1370

The sky turned very strangely at PROGRESSIVE Field when I went there. I think the Indians lost to the Rays.

215_1259

A joy-ful mural on Lee Road brightened my already bright Sunday. 

215_1375

And black paint mixed with Mod Podge swirled together to create a face before I accidentally left it to dry to run to Little Italy to watch the fireworks at the end of the Feast.

215_1377

:)

I still need to recover from this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment