Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I think sometimes I dress like I’m in a Bollywood movie

But that’s why they call me the brown Martha Stewart (minus the criminal-mind!)

Okeee. Bananas? Biscotti? Not only is it alliterative, it’s REAL! And if only chocolate started with a B, we’d be set. Banana-Choco-late-Biscotti! My first time making biscotti.

I double-baked the banana biscotti, then I double-boiled chocolate with a splash of milk using another version of a double boiler: a metal measuring cup in a pot of boiling water. The splash of milk was to make the chocolate drizzly.

215_0266

And some non-foodie made stuff!

As people who regularly hang out with me know, my mainstay camera case has been a rainbow colored ankle sock (never used, of course). I decided I needed a new one, so I made a felt maize and blue one! Cameras in cameras?! I totally stole this idea from a picture I found online. I wish I could have been so creative. SO CUTE.

215_0295

Aaaaaand I painted some lovebirds for a 25th anniversary this past weekend. I’m not a very good painter! But I’m trying something new…

215_0257

I’m such a hopeless romantic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment