Monday, November 23, 2009

An Unfunny Post about trees and mosaics

There is a mosaic in Barcelona on La Rambla by Joan Miro. I attempted to copy it using magazines and catalogs (including Victoria's Secret! hahaha) It's super awesome.

Also, these next two home decor projects are something I've been slacking on for oh, about a year. First, the necklace holder! It's a piece of wood that broke accidentally...because I jumped on it. I nailed a bunch of nails into it and suprisingly, without counting, I got the exact number of necklaces I have! I am soo good at estimating. I deserve a prize.
This is a super awesome tree. It's behind my bed. It's made out of contact paper and LOVE. And yes, those are all the Harry Potters on my bookshelf.


Also, wtf: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704779704574551852323420822.html?mod=rss_US_News

2 comments:

  1. I love the tree. Also, I love that "love" was one of the main ingredients in constructing aforementioned tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your tree. It is so awesome. This is the sort of craft I want to do for my apartment, yet never ever get around to.

    ReplyDelete