Sunday, November 29, 2009

Damn, Girl!

So I've been obsessed with David Guetta's "Sexy Bitch" because of the slammin' beats and if you watch the video, Mr. Guetta looks like a total tool since he kinda just head bobs while checking out bad girls (I want an "I <3 Bad Girls" t-shirt, too!). But that is completely irrelevant to this post.

Over Thanksgiving, I decided that my apartment needs a new coffee table. And while I didn't get a new one, I kinda stole one from my parents' basement and re-did it.

New coat of paint and some glass frosting made this coffee table acceptably gorgeous.

BEFORE:

AFTER:
I also re-did a sterilite drawer set with some modpodge and gift wrap. I guess I can't gift wrap anything else this holiday season.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
Gosh, I sure hope I'm a bad girl. And I wish it were my birthday again. Again, irrelevant.

1 comment: