Monday, July 9, 2012

Guacapeas!

My mom was telling me about how she made guacamole with peas once, and I was all like, “Ew that’s nast” but then I decided to try it anyway.

Ingredients:
1 Avocado, peeled and seeded
1/2 16 oz. bag of peas
1 clove garlic
Lime, Salt, Pepper to taste

DSCN1142 (Small)

Process:
Blend that shit up.

DSCN1145 (Small)

It actually tastes fabulous. And now you can make more guacamole with less avocados! Because buying avocados is terrifying. Sometimes they end up with the brown stringy bits inside but you are all, “I FELT it and it FELT fine” but really, can you ever know? This recipe works especially well if you only have one good avocado and have to throw the other one away (which happens to me often). Also the guacapeas doesn’t turn super brown the next day. And PROTEIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment