Thursday, April 19, 2012

Quit Playing Games with my Heart

There’s this song that is plays on the radio called “Burning Up” by my good friend Nick Carter of BSB and/or NKOTBSB fame. That has really nothing to do with this post, except the title maybe. Because Quit Playing Games with my Heart is a BSB song.

I got a picture frame in this super awesome box and totally had the intention of gluing hearts to it straightaway. So here we are, 6 months later with this box of hearts still floating around my apartment, like my love life!

DSCN0793 (Small)

Tonight, I decided to GET INSPIRED and do what I had been planning in my brain for months. I turned on my Hulu Q and started watching New Girl and gluing pages from A Regency Trio, whatever that is.

DSCN0794 (Small)

It’s covered! WHEE!!! Omg I am so sleepy. I stayed up really late yesterday to finish the first Hunger Games book, and I’m like OMG KATNISS+PEETA OTP OTP. WHERE CAN I ACQUIRE THE SECOND BOOK, AMAZON PROBABLY.

DSCN0795 (Small)

Then, I glued the hearts to it. Cute, right? If it were Valentine’s Day, and I had a Valentine, I would give this to myself. Because I am the best lover I’ve ever had.

DSCN0797 (Small)

Hearts hearts hearts hearts hearts hearts EVERYBODY.

3 comments:

  1. why do all of the stars we thought were gone forever seem to find their next success in electronic dance music?

    not hatin', just posin' a question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps - maybe he's burning up in that club because he's wearing a hoodie... teehee

    ReplyDelete