Saturday, February 19, 2011

Another Paper Mosaic (Reversible!)

So I admit I have a penchant for paper mosaics ok?! They’re mostly environmentally friendly and I don’t have to purchase more art supplies (besides glue). I cut out squares from magazines in the maize and blue color family.

215_3536 (Small)

I decided to make a 3-D block M. All my forays into the interpretation of the block M thus far had been in 2-D and I needed something more. I used cardboard I found lying in the parental house and the “funnies” with glue as the binder.

215_3548 (Small)

The finished structure stands as tall as a Harry Potter novel (in paperback, of course).

215_3554 (Small)

I painted the entire thing black and mosaiced it with maize.

215_3832 (Small)

Or did I mosaic it in blue??

215_3835 (Small)

We’ll never know.

1 comment: