Monday, June 7, 2010

PROMapalooza

This past Saturday, there was a United Way fundraising event in downtown Cleveland called PROMapalooza. Since I didn’t have much fun at my high school prom (they didn’t have a vegetarian entrée, I was starving, yo), I decided to give it a second go.

Here are our beautiful tickets against the window. I took not-so-many pictures at the actual event, so this picture makes it onto the blog.

215_0413

My date and I danced the night away with some silhouettes!

215_0423

My beautiful silver shoes gave me some nice blisters that night (walking a mile in these shoes is not pleasant. However, I didn’t get hit by any cars due to the reflectivity of the sequins!).

215_0462

And I think Eric wanted this picture posted real bad. I have no idea why. Definitely not for usage as his new facebook picture. Too bad it’s blurry!! :(

215_0421

Being sassy with the sassy silhouette. I guess Eric doesn’t know how to stick out his hip that well…

215_0424

I’m not sure what was more fun…this prom or my high school prom. Interestingly enough, though this was called “Southern Swing,” there were few dancers on the dancefloor. The music was mostly danceable, though it wasn’t really what I’d consider “swing”. I will dance at basically anything once I have a drink or two in me! And if they play the Lady, then I'm set.

No comments:

Post a Comment