Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Secret Tofu

I'm a vegetarian. I often get asked, "What do you eat?!" by many an incredulous bystander. The simple answer to that is that I generally eat FOOD.

I love cooking. I often get asked, "What do you make?" by many an incredulous bystander. The simple answer to that is that I generally make FOOD.

That being said, I am going to show you what I eat and what I cook. I use really simple ingredients that are (generally) healthy and (generally) really, really tasty.

Today I made a spinach salad with a dressing of lime, pepper and salt. To top it off, I added tofu!
Tofu is really easy to cook. I marinated the tofu in oil, salt and "Italian Herbs" (haha) and then I sauteed it on medium heat for about 10 minutes till it was browning.

YUM.

Also, those damn vegetarians...eating the rainforest!

No comments:

Post a Comment