Monday, December 10, 2012

reIntroducing reTreasured

Helloooo from the world of funemployment.

And in this free time of job searching and pretending to clean my apartment, I decided to re-launch my Etsy shop, reTreasured by Nidhizzle.

You can find lots of fabulous artwork made from recycled materials, including tributes to your favorite alcoholic beverage.

And of course, with a new business, I need business cards!

I took my old business business cards and covered the parts that have my now-defunct contact information on them with interesting images I found in an incredibly misogynistic magazine called cosmopolitan.

The fronts:

DSCN1500 (Small)

The back:

DSCN1501 (Small)

Thanks for reading! And remember, any of the pieces from my shop can be used as a fabulous stocking stuffer. Support your local funemployed poor artist. <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment