Monday, January 3, 2011

Genevieve got married!

Genevieve was my neighbor when I lived in a terrible, dirty sorority house for 4 months my super-senior year. We were two of ~five non-sorority girls living in that house and I met her based on our mutual love of Cleveland and early-morning coffee (she enjoyed making it, and I enjoyed smelling it through our wall and begging to come over and drink it).

On New Year Eve, she got married! Her wedding was in Chardon, OH (near Cle) and it was a beautiful ceremony followed by a very entertaining reception that rang in the new year. (Or as I kept saying, “Happy New York!”)

Here comes the bride, doesn’t her dress look gorgeous?!

215_3599

Genevieve and Michael look fondly into each other’s eyes, knowing that they will soon be bestowed with the gift of each other.

215_3603

Genevieve and Michael danced their first dance as wife and husband to a song that I forgot as soon as it finished playing.

215_3622

My “date” Dov and I kept it classy throughout the reception.

215_3623

My table ended up being super awesome and fun. Look at us, doing shots of various liquors. I am doing a quarter-shot because I am just that awesome.

215_3635

I am sure that Genevieve and Mike truly enjoyed the lovely poem that Dov and I wrote for them. It rhymes! And is on very nice paper.

215_3596

And this is the prezzie I gave them! Paper Mosaic…of a Michigan M…I need a new muse.

215_3598

Congrats to Genevieve and Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment