Monday, November 8, 2010

Can a Fridge truly be a Vegetarian?

On the eve of my 24th birthday, I decided that my fridge was not animal-friendly enough. Sure, it was filled with vegetarian items such as broccoli and hummus, but it was still hungry. Maybe it wanted meat?

Cue my fridge looking sad and vegetarian, with only a 2009 Michigan Football sticker, a 2006 Dream Cruise hologram magnet, and a “Save the Date!” to keep it company. Also some wine bottles I guess.

215_2163

Animalify! It has received a mixed response from the people that have seen it. My true friends love it, while people who don’t really support my arts and crafts and therefore cannot be true friends severely disliked it.

215_2270

The whole thing. The bottom came out more lopsided than I would have hoped, but I’m ok with that.  It is made from black contact paper which comes off unfortunately rather easily.

215_2271

I was reminded of Only in Kenya while I was stickering :)

No comments:

Post a Comment